Data Recovery and Data Solutions
Using our in-house expertise and in partnership with Technetics Data Recovery, an Australian company, we are able to offer data recovery and data solutions at affordable prices.
Data recovery services on offer include:
- - Hard Drive Recovery from 1.8", 2.5" and 3.5" hard drives for internal and portable IDE, SCSI, SATA, SSD, ZIF
- - Portable Hard Drive Recovery from external USB or FireWire drives.
- - Operating System Data Recovery from Microsoft Windows, Apple Mac, Novell, Linux, Unix.
- - Tape Media Data Recovery from most tape media including DDS, Travan, LTO, DLT, SDLT.
- - RAID, SAN, NAS and Server Recovery from broken RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 and 50 arrrays, and from SAN, NAS and Server appliances.
- - Digital Media Data Recovery from memory cards, USB keys, flash compact cards, SD cards, iPods.
We are also able to offer a variety of data solutions to assist should the need arise.
- - Password Recovery from secured documents.
- - Forgotten user passwords
- - Data Sanitation. Certified data wiping at low level to disable any further possibility of data recovery.
- - Drive Repair. Repairing of hard drives for the purpose of data extraction or RAID rebuild and repair.
- - File Repair of corrupted files for most operating systems and file formats.
- - Exchange Recovery. Recovering and repairing corrupt EDB, PST and OST files.
- - Data Coversion. Extracting data from hard drives and digital media onto any destination media.
Our pricing is very competitive and we offer a "No Data - No Charge" policy, which means you will not be charged for the data recovery process unless the data has been successfully recovered. Freight and handling charges may apply. Our benefits to you include:
- - Free inspection.
- - Free quotation.
- - Costs vary depending on the extent of the damage to the media. We will provide a cost and time frame estimate.
- - Class 100 Clean Facility used for evaluations.
- - No data - no charge policy. Meaning that if no data is recovered there is no charge.
- - Urgent Recovery Service. A small inspection fee is charged and then an Urgent Data Recovery Quote is produced. Upon approval it will be placed at the top of our recovery queue.
- - Inspection times are within 24 to 48 hrs after being received at our recovery facilities.
- - Recovery times vary from 4 to 6 working days. If it's a more complex electrical or mechanical problem then approx. 2 weeks.
- - We will advise if freight and handling charges apply.
All data recovered in stored on an encrypted SAN. After 14 days the data is wiped to a level that not even a single sector can be recovered. Yes, not even by us!
How to send your Faulty Media to us.
The best way to ship is by Australa Post Express Post. We strongly recommend you securely bubble wrap the media to prevent further damage. Our postal address is Data Recovery Services PO Box 944, BROKEN HILL NSW 2880.
You can also drop off your faulty data unit directly to our shop at:-
197-199 Argent Street, BROKEN HILL NSW 2880.